Strong 1H for Infinidat
Enterprise storage solutions provider, Infinidat (www.infinidat.com) announces the company is continuing its momentum of strong growth and execution with 29% year-over-year growth in bookings for January through June 2023 with Infinidat delivering top-line revenue growth and profitable, cashflow-positive operating results in the 1H 2023 period.
“Infinidat experienced strong demand for our enterprise solutions in 1H 2023 and extended the trajectory of profitable growth we accomplished in 2021 and 2022,” says Phil Bullinger, CEO, Infinidat. “The comprehensive financial advantages and unsurpassed technical value of our enterprise storage platforms are resonating very well across enterprise IT teams contending with demanding SLAs, cyber resilience concerns, budget limitations and uncertainty, and operational complexity.”
1H 2023 highlights for Infinidat include:
* Infinidat expanding its award-winning InfiniSafe® cyber storage resilience software portfolio with the announcement of InfiniSafe Cyber Detection to help enterprise storage resist cyberattacks, including malware and ransomware. Should an enterprise be attacked, InfiniSafe and InfiniSafe Cyber Detection combine to deliver almost instantaneous recovery guaranteed.
* Infinidat being named a “Customers’ Choice” in the 2023 Gartner Peer Insights “Voice of the Customer”: Primary Storage – the fourth time that Infinidat has been named a “Customers’ Choice”;
* In February 2023, IT analyst firm IDC, revealed in the ‘IDC Business Value Whitepaper’ that Infinidat’s InfiniBox portfolio provides an 11-month payback, while reducing IT CAPEX and OPEX costs, with 51% more efficient storage management costs and a reduction in OPEX of 48%;
* In May 2023, Infinidat announced the InfuzeOS™ Cloud Edition for seamless hybrid cloud integration through the deployment of a full version of InfuzeOS residing in an Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment, expanding Infinidat’s activities as an AWS Partner Network member, including its existing AWS Outposts Ready designation.
* Additionally, Infinidat was named an award winner, or finalist, for 16 storage industry awards and recognitions in the first half of 2023, including the InfiniBox™ SSA II and InfiniGuard® being named Gold Winners in TechTarget’s 2022 Product of the Year Awards.
* Renowned storage analyst firm DCIG selected Infinidat’s InfiniBox family as one of the Top 5 High-end Storage Arrays in the world.
* GigaOm, one of the leading storage analyst firms, names Infinidat a “Leader” and “Outperformer” in the 2023 “GigaOm Radar: Primary Storage for Large Enterprises.
According to the June 2023 Fortune 500 CEO survey (https://fortune.com/2023/06/02/fortune-500-ceo-survey-2023-ai), CEOs name cybersecurity as their second top concern driving the importance of enterprise storage infused with cyber resilience and cyber security as a crucial element of a comprehensive enterprise cybersecurity strategy, as their top concern behind recession worries.